Thursday, March 12, 2009

lovely little thingss..




my new goodies from the thrift shop! i lovee them

i also bought a few dresses and a boys leather jacket. but it didn't look quite the same when i got home. one dress i loveddd but of course i chopped too much of it off and it ended up being too mini-ish so i'm going to have to do something about that.

So todays topic. besides my lovely finds. I have to ask, what happens when you and the people around you start changing into different people. can the closeness still continue to be unbreakable?  I know its a matter of if you want the spark to be there enough then you'll work on it. but sometimes i wonder why force something that just isn't there anymore? 

who knows. guess we'll just have to wait and see.

yay for good finds to make me happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment